- Survey of automobile insurance rates
- Auto Insurance Ratings
- Availability and Affordability
- Auto Insurance Safety
- Youthful Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance So Expensive
- Why Auto Insurance is important
- Why auto insurance coverage
- What is best way to shop
- Buy your auto insurance
- Monthly Car Insurance Payments
- State Minimum Coverage Requirements
- OHIO Car Insurance
- Holiday Auto Travel Alert
- Survey of automobile insurance rates in ohio
- Irresponsible Drivers
- Auto Insurance Surcharges
- How to locate Ohio Car Insurance
- Obtain Ohio car insurance
- Reasons for an Auto Insurance Policy Cancelled
- Top 10 Reasons for Automobile Insurance Complaints
- Mexican Auto Insurance
- Can I drive legally without car insurance?
- Comparing Auto Insurance Companies
- How do I choose a car insurance company in Ohio ?
- How to Receive Discounted Car Insurance
- Ohio Auto Insurance for Teenagers
- Summary of Auto Insurance Coverage
- Ways to Save on Auto Insurance
- What determines the price of my auto insurance policy?
- What if I lease a car? Do I need auto insurance?
- What is covered by a basic auto policy in OHIO?
- Where can I buy car insurance
- A lot of auto insurance protection
- Driver Responsibilities
- Auto accident scene photo
Frequent Asked Auto Insurance or Car Insurance Questions
1. What is a Car Insurance Deductible?
>> Deductibles are a specified amount of money that the policyholder is required to pay in case of a comprehensive and collision "comp & collision" claim, which covers the insured vehicle in case of physical damage as a result of collisions, fire, theft, vandalism and more. The deductible is preselected at the point of auto insurance purchase.
2. What is Uninsured Motorists Coverage?
>> Uninsured Motorists Coverage: provides protection if an insured is injured by an uninsured motorist, a hit and run driver, or a driver whose insurer is insolvent.
3. What is Liability Coverage?
>> Liability Coverage: provides coverage that protects the insured against a claim or suit for bodily injury or property damage arising out of the negligent operation of a car.
4. What does Medical Payments Coverage Provide?
>> Medical Payments Coverage: provides coverage for reasonable and necessary medical expenses incurred by an insured because of bodily injury caused by an automobile accident.
5. Where can I buy car insurance in Ohio?
>> You can buy insurance through your local insurance agent and through insurance companies that sell through their own employees, over the phone, by mail and over the Internet. Consult your state insurance department, the yellow pages of your phone book, and friends or relatives for the names of insurance companies doing business in your state.
6. How to get cheap auto insurance?
>> Shop Around
>> Check for Discounts
>> Select a higher auto insurance deductible
>> Reduce coverage on older vehicles
7. How to receive discounted auto Insurance in Ohio?
>> Maintain a good Driving record (free of auto accidents)
>> Maintain a good credit history
>> Settle for a lower profile car
>> Drive less
8. Things to consider when you obtain your auto insurance quote
>> Ohio consumers should be aware that you are not underinsuring yourself. As an underinsured driver you would run a great risk to yourself both physically and financially. Keep in mind that if you are underinsured, you may pay a bit less every month, but if you are involved in an accident, a huge financial burden could fall into your lap and you would not receive help from the auto insurance company as they would have paid out the low limits. Auto insurance company obligation stops when a liability exposure exceeds the liability limits.
9. What determines the price of my auto insurance policy?
>> You’re driving record
>> The number of miles you drive each year
>> Where you live
>> Your age
>> The car you drive
Akron | Ashland | Ashtabula |
Auto Insurance Aurora |
Auto Insurance Arlington |
Auto Insurance Bay Village |
Bowling Green |
Auto Insurance Brooklyn | Brunswick | Blue Ash | Cambridge | Campbell | Canton | Centerville | Chillicothe | Auto Insurance Cincinnati | Auto Insurance Cleveland | Cleveland Heights | Auto Insurance Columbus | Cuyahoga Falls | Auto Insurance Dayton | Delaware | Dublin | Euclid | Elyria | Fairfield | Gahanna | Green |
Greenville | Grove City | Hamilton | Hilliard | Hudson | Lakewood | Lorain | Mansfield | Marysville | Mentor | Middletown | Auto Insurance Newark | Norwood | Parma
Pataskala | Perrysburg | Pickerington | Portsmouth | Auto Insurance Springfield | Steubenville | Toledo | Warren | Westerville | Worthington | Youngstown